Be the First To Know About Casamar Pompano Beach Residences
A new oceanfront residence is rising soon at Pompano Beach, Florida. The CasaMar Residences is a 21 story building with 119 units. The developer of this much-awaited condominium is the Related Group which was also the same developer for the successful Solemar project.
The architect for CasaMar is Arquitectonica and Rockwell Group is the interior designer. With all these respectable companies working together, you can only expect the best inside and outside these condos.
Ideally located on 3.2 acres of ocean frontage, this condominium will have two to four-bedroom floor plans to cater to different kinds of residents. All residential units will have a clear oceanfront view, free from any obstruction.
Every floor will have 6 different units of 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms. As for the Penthouse, it is not part of the plan for CasaMar. The price range for CasaMar is set between $1-4 million. Construction is expected to begin in 2023 with two years completion time in 2025.
Casamar Pompano Beach Residences | Features and Amenities
2 Bedroom with den
Size ranges from 1,350 to 1,400 sq/ft
3 bedrooms with den
Size ranging from 2,500 to 3,000 sq/ft
4 bedrooms with a den
Size ranging from 3,300 to 3,934 sq/ft
Sales are expected to launch by January 2022 and construction is targeted to finish by 2025. The rental policy for CasaMar is 3 times every year and must be 4 months every rent. It also has a $1 per interior square foot as a maintenance fee.
Building: 119 units, 21 floors
Year Built: 2025
Developer: The Related Group
Interior Designer: Rockwell Group
Pet friendly: Yes
- Indulge in the breathtaking city views of the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean with its floor-to-ceiling windows
- Modern floor plans
- Unhampered eastern views across all residences
- Huge balconies with glass railings
- Receiving areas or foyers in every unit
- Access to private elevators
- Access to separate service elevators across all residences
- Each kitchen is designed with an Italian cabinet, countertops, with cappuccino/espresso system, and Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances
- Serene and spacious master bathrooms
- Each bathroom features an ultramodern finish, complete with Hansgrohe fixtures, a bathtub, and elegant vanities.
- Most units include a laundry room coupled with a full-size washer, dryer, and sink.
- Units are smart home ready with customized password protection for easy setup and management
- 24/7 valet parking
- All-day and all night security
Amenities and Services
- Pool deck with a summer kitchen and cabanas
- A breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean from the Sunset and Sunrise pools
- Up-to-date fitness center
- Saunas for male and female
- Pickleball court
- Storage for water sport
- 24/7 security and valet parking
- Spacious gathering spaces inclusive of outdoor lounges
- Promenade Lounge with different types of gathering spaces
- Virtual Reality Golf Simulator Room with minibar
- Multimedia and gaming table
- Two catering kitchens
- Washing station for pets
- Welcome station in the lobby with coffee and light snacks
- Residents can ask for assistance anytime with their personalized concierge services
Building & Property
- Located along the beautiful oceanfront in Pompano Beach
- Lavish landscaping by Arquitectonica GEO
- Lobby with a complete view of the ocean
- Public spaces that are elegantly designed by the Rockwell Group
- Amenity spaces all have a contemporary art collection to complement the place
- Stone’s throw away from the Fishing Village, Pompano Beach Pier, and Hillsboro Lighthouse
Casamar Pompano Beach has a notable development team starting with The Related Group, which is one of the biggest real estate businesses in the US and is known as Florida’s top developer of stylish urban living. They have been around for more than 40 years and have a development portfolio of over $40 billion.
Since 1979, the firm had built, managed, and rehabilitated more than 100,000 commercial and residential condominiums. The Related Group had garnered recognition and awards not only in the United States but also internationally.
They design and develop mixed-used centers, market-rate rentals, affordable properties, and of course, luxury condominiums. The group is known for enhancing a city’s streetscapes and global culture through sponsoring public art. They also have extensive contemporary art collections.
Currently, the company is working on more than 70 projects.
The residential architect for Casamar is the famous Arquitectonica. This architecture and interior design and urban planning company were founded in 1977. Its main headquarters is in Miami, Florida. The people behind this successful company are Bernardo Fort-Brescia, Andres Duany, Hervin Romney, Laurinda Hope Spear, and Elizabeth PlaterZyberk.
Some of their well-known constructions include The Pink House in Miami, Atlantis Condominium in Atlantis, the American Airlines Arena in Miami, and the Banco de Crédito Headquarters, in Lima, Peru, to name a few.
The interior designer for Casamar is the international award-winning firm, The Rockwell Group. This New York-based architecture and design company is known for creating unique styles for every project. Their projects range from designing restaurants, hotels, and educational institutions to museum exhibitions, festivals, and even broadway sets.
Rockwell Group was founded by David Rockwell along with partners Greg Keffer and Shawn Sullivan. The firm has at least 250 employees that work together to create exceptional projects.
Why Choose A Residence In Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach got its name from the pompano fish which is abundant in the area. It is ideally located in the center of Florida’s Gold Coast. It is halfway between Palm Beach and Miami, covering more than 25 square miles of northern Broward County.
There are tons of activities to enjoy and is popular for its beautiful beaches. Residents can enjoy the marinas, boating, offshore coral reefs, dive sites, and several wrecks. Dive into the warm waters all year long.
Families and anglers can revel in the beachside fishing village which was redeveloped. Families and friends can take advantage of the fishing pier, playgrounds, retail stores, first-class restaurants, and picnic tables.
Along the shore in the northern part, you will see the 1900s Hillsboro Lighthouse which guards the Hillsboro inlet. It is the entryway to access the Intracoastal Waterway.
The place is known for its warm weather and beautiful surroundings. It’s a place where there is something for everybody. No wonder people from all over the world flock to this paradise.
Fun Things To Explore In Pompano Beach
Lounge in the golden sand
Residents and tourists alike can enjoy the warm weather and water of Pompano Beach. Bathe under the sun in the golden sand and cool off in the water when the weather gets too warm.
Snorkel and Dive
Be mesmerized by the spectacular coral reefs and other marine life. For novice divers, Labonte is the perfect place to start. it is filled with lobsters, nurse sharks, and other delightful marine life.
If you’re an adventurous one, then Suzanne’s Lodge is for you. It drops from 15 to 30 feet to witness the mesmerizing underwater beauty. Don’t forget to bring your waterproof camera with you and take snapshots of the magnificent view.
Spend quiet moments at Butterfly World
Breathe in the sweet scent of roses as you enter the wonderful Butterfly World. Inside it, you get to enjoy the Paradise Adventure Aviary, Tropical Rainforest, Butterfly Lake, Lorikeet Encounter, Mariposa Cafe, Bug Museum, and a souvenir shop.
Both kids and adults will definitely have a great time feeding the birds, the view of the colorful blossoms, watching the bright-colored butterflies perch from flower to flower, and being amazed by humongous tarantulas, cockroaches, scorpions, and more.
Outdoor Fun at Pompano Beach Parks
There are at least 52 gorgeous parks all over Pompano Beach. There’s a park for everyone even for your furry friends. Some of the best parks to visit are:
- North Ocean Park – This park has beach access and shady areas to relax and cool down.
- Pompano Beach Dog Park – Run and play fetch with your dogs in this pet-friendly park
- Pompano Beach Community Park – One of the most popular parks for families to have picnics. It also has a playground, tennis court, basketball court, and aquatic centers.
- Officer Scott A. Winters Memorial Park – Things to enjoy in this park are covered picnic areas, a playground, and a splash pad.
- Alsdorf Park – A great place to go boat-watching. The park also has a mini playground with climbing equipment and swings.
Whether you’re looking for a nice place to set up a picnic for your family or you want to take your dog for a walk, there’s always a park for you to enjoy and explore.
Shop at Festival Marketplace
This European-style marketplace has everything you need. From children’s clothing to perfume and even jewelry. There are over 250 stores in the Festival Marketplace. Tired of shopping? Don’t worry, it has a food court to satisfy any kind of cravings.
With all the exciting and fun things to do around Pompano Beach, there is no reason to say no to this one-of-a-kind place. The construction of CasaMar will definitely make the city more fascinating.
Interested in getting a unit in CasaMar? Go ahead and call Ed Cook, the best realtor in the city. Get in touch with him now before all units get sold. You might still have time to take advantage of the pre-selling price.